Wednesday, December 15, 2010

the rain, the wind, the blue moon and her

It was a rainy day, i was sitting in my office, in my cabin, comfortable chair, side-screens open, soundproof glass but still could imagine the rain drops splatter on the glass, i loosened my tie and relaxed on the chair and leaning back i saw outside, through the blue tinted glass, the most beautiful sight i have ever seen in my life, moon through a misty n blurred glass. It seemed to be so beautiful that i kept looking at it like i used to look at a girl in my college(stop imagining, i spoke only one sentence to her in those 4 years of college). As i kept looking at that gorgeous moon a million thoughts were running through my head, one of which revolved around someone special. I started remembering every moment together with that person. Despite the blurry window the moon looked gorgeous, in a similar way the persons face was blurred but dazzling that person was despite the blur. My eyes were welled up because that person could not be there with me, my lips were smiling because of the moments we had were like indescribable. Pain filled with bits of pleasure, or in a less confusing but more complicated manner, an eternal bliss for a limited period of time. All of a sudden barging in all these almost a million thoughts, there was a knock at my cabins door. I, being the egoistic person i was i said,"come on in, it is not locked." what i saw there made me drop my jaw and i became speechless for the next few seconds. I could not believe my eyes. I got up and went near, it was the same person i was thinking about, the very same person whom i've been missing so much for all these months, the same person who keeps interrupting all my work at least once in fifteen minutes, saying "hi" with a smile which no smiley can ever explain. It was her. A bit differently dressed but i could bet my life it was her. All i could say was hi(better than Ross of course) and showed her the seat. An i stood by the glass, an we started speaking. I don't know about her but that was the best conversation i have ever had in my entire life. Then she came near me, and asked,"why dint it ever occur to you to get back together?". As i started to speak there was a tight slap. She said,"how could you leave me?" and came near me. All i could say was,"i am sorry" she came so close to me that i could feel her breath. She opened the glass windows and rain splattered on our faces, to my amazement the moon was blue. And there was heavy wind blowing which made it impossible for me to hear what she was saying. "Get the hell out of bed and get ready, and go for that interview yu lazy freak" were the first words i heard that morning. I was shocked because it was so real. I could feel the hit in my chest, i could feel the wind mildly, my face was wet.
Of course it was tuffy(my pet dog) which was licking my one side of the cheek, keeping its one paw on my chest, sniffing near my ears( the wind part probably). But the blue moon and her face, B.E.A.utiful..

Its not that people love you because you are special
you become special cos some people love you despite the way you are!!!

67 comments:

  1. I wish it wasn't a dream , the person who you described certainly deserves you . But , fluffy ? Yuck ! and you could feel its breath shabba !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jinx thanks a lot :)
    @arc fire :P tats tuffy :D n thanks ^^ manichi vitudren iniku nyt game la :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. rombo feel panni ezhudhirka pola irukku !:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. the explanation of wind part in the end was amazing and the reason being tuffy was superb.........lol......nee kalakku sithappu

    ASHWATH

    ReplyDelete
  5. @vignesh magane iru di oru naal adu hooka illa dum nu kelapi vidren :P
    @ashwat :D tyty

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude i can accept only two thngs in this. one abt the gal in coll and the other abt tuffey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @rag- seri accept pannade :P matter e ille =D
    @nand - chala thanks:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. good one dude!...pinch of reality in all that drama... gr8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one dude !! Especially the way u linked them wit tuffy..:P

    ReplyDelete
  10. @vaishak anna- danks :) a lot
    @sims thala unga aasirvaadam :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice:) things happen 4 de best, not philosophical mate:) der is always a 2nd to a first:) better to a best:) so keep looking:) tuffy might be der 2 lick ur ass next tym:) lol:)
    nice writing:)
    way 2 go:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i lik the tuffy part :) ....hehe sweet doggie :)..and nice post :)...quiet interesting

    ReplyDelete
  13. keep it up dude...long way 2 go..tuffy will fall for u someday m sure..:P////

    ReplyDelete
  14. :D trying :) but he got his own gal :/

    ReplyDelete
  15. good :)... however... the last part was a lil disspiss

    ReplyDelete
  16. yea :) seconded aanalum din wanna make t a love story da

    ReplyDelete
  17. vaasey verithanam.. this one just flows..
    keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh :D thanks macha !!! ur aasirvaaddam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good one Vasu! :) Love the way you described a simple situation- ur use of adjectives and emotions- too good! Btw, love srini's comment too! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the last phrase of the blog!! itz very true!! Nice attempt Vas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. "Its not that people love you because you are special
    you become special cos some people love you despite the way you are!!!"

    The above lines are very true and a very nice one Nemo!!!!
    AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. adadada!!! anda line la ni slip aaitiya :D ok o k:) thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Superb machan!Loved Jim carrey's style B.E.A.utiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. So beautiful senior :-)

    so romantic and breezy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. very expressive :)

    capable of painting a virtual picture :)

    gud work...will look out for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. :D sure prathyusha :) thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  27. Chest lick'ed.
    @topic,
    There could have been more usage of words to convey even more feelings.
    I presume that you wrote this in one of your "Moody" times?
    Nevertheless, impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dei i dunno wat impeccable means da :D an btw if t means t was a good try , thanks a lot :) and yea wrot t in one o the moody tyms.. if presume - assume, right on target... yea acepted bout topic thou :) thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  29. thats what they call as wet dreams :P

    ReplyDelete
  30. gud u woke up :) gr8 writing bro!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Woah dude that was deep, frankly not expected from you but man wasn't that dream worth a millennia

    Well done man.

    ReplyDelete
  32. true story brok :) thanks man :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. machi..semma..!! but background thaan konjam thala suthathu.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  34. thanks jaff :) and rejish title ku etha madri irukum nu daan :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. cool...
    I like that Jim Carrey touch in the end...."B.E.A.utiful..."
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. :D thanks deep :) n a happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice writing Vas... i loved the descriptions and the end.. I see this as only ur writing.. Nothing more, cos wen i connect it to reality, it mite be painful for anu of us to bear!!!
    M going to follow the blog.. And regretting y i had not visited this all these days!!!!
    Way ta go!!:):):)
    Shivashankari Sivakumaran

    ReplyDelete
  38. good one vaasu!!! kalakitiyaeeee... yaaru andha ponnu!! sollu... kootitu vandhalam!

    ReplyDelete
  39. @shiva :) never expected this much :D thanks a lot. read the other posts when free..
    @axe- hey thanks .. venam axe ni apdi nenachade porum :D santosama iruku

    ReplyDelete
  40. vasu wen i read dt it ws her,who knockd ur door,i felt so happy 4 u bt as i read on nd on i thot its ur dream and sadly it is
    she dsnt deserve u man

    ReplyDelete
  41. interesting........nalla karpanai.....

    ReplyDelete
  42. @deep - now deep not fair at all... yu never knw if she s the one at fault or me...
    @vasu chtii = thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  43. HI ALL,
    GR8 Writting from Vasu.....
    I am really happy for 62 comments at this time i read ;)
    As a Script for a movie shot off dream... I have a question for Vasu and my Musician, Music Director Aswath..... (Dream and Imagination are the Path for Sucess)
    I really cant imagine... how Vasu could think of a moon on a rainy day.... May be a Sodium Vapour lamp outside his 2nd floor (DreamLand)Office.....

    Ashok ;(

    ReplyDelete
  44. `mishter ashok :|:| idellam crime aanalum nalla target :D

    ReplyDelete
  45. hi i am ashwath,
    mr. ashok...if you are a good critic then see all other blogs by vasu.....and please make comment

    ReplyDelete
  46. its very nice...especially d ending LOL...

    ReplyDelete