Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hard training in accenture :D

Placed in accenture guys.. as though you have not scolded me enough :D anyways for all those nabs who are saying i got it in my 1st try, i dint -_- don't be an noob grow up... i mean the job ;) so my Date Of Joining was 15/6 i guess. training was in HYDERABAD. staying with kv n friends. an as any place, any where, 1st 1 week is the dead line for the words by the faculties. the words are(were rather)
"you GOTTA TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY THIS AINT UR COLLEGE" lol :) tell me about it. sad ass old people spoiling youth's fun :P

the first five days were awesome man.. 2 gorgeous teachers :P lol :) teachers yu morons o_O don roll your eyes.. had fun buildin houses and drawing things :) but then.. PAIN!!!!!!

anyways the hard training is for a Counter strike clan(team of a game) In My opinion.. LAN on the training comps which have a shit configuration :) yet we play..


TESTS:
pass, No comments ffs :@ shoo

Punctuality:
please guys you knw hw punctual i am :D give me credit for having finished college :P in college i was like that, imagine office lol :) accenture s gonna go down asap :P
accend to the future t seems -_^

TO MY FOOD

Whenever, wherever
We'll learn to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear

SLEEP ??
= vaseey + garena(online gaming software) +dota(the game we play) x 4 + vaio E(my laptop) + net +mafiaso(god :P) = GODLIKE!!!


So training s fun man :) fabulous fun :P

5 comments:

  1. indha vechikonga saabam ulaga makkalae-nu, kadavul unnaiyum blog ezhudha sollittar pola? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol :) nice comment :D n i dunno jus felt la writin one man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was too good ratzz...u really hav done an awesome job...was soooo ahppy to see myself in the 10th place....shoo shweet of yu vas!! take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 place? :| prioritization zzzz.. come on

    ReplyDelete